Thursday 6 June 2013

OOTD: Summer Gypsy

Good Morning!
I somehow woke up at the time I should wake up every college day so I put some thought into my clothes this morning and even had time to put on a tiny bit of make up as well as sun cream. The weather is exceptionally good and It was pleasant outside of my house so I knew I needed to dress for hot weather ( the area outside of my house is always worse than the rest of the world) so I went deep in to my draws to find the summer stuff and I actually had a chance to wear my vests, which was lovely.  I was impressed with it so I'm calling it an "Outfit of the Day"

I'm calling this my summer gypsy summer outfit because the skirt print and soft fabric vest reminds me of the style but a lighter more revealing look.This skirt is also reversible wrap-around or a sarong, I love it!






I got the skirt from a stall in Glastonbury Festival. Near the end of the festival the stalls lower prices to get rid of their stuff. It was about 3-4 years I got this but I'm sure it was from a 20p bin outside of the stall.




The vest I got recently on my holiday in California this year during Easter holidays. It was about £2 in a thrift shop (god I love those places, why can't England have them?)





I also kind of like my hair, I was playing with it last night and I left it this way today, I'm calling it my Disney CHannel look because it reminds me of what the hairstyles used to look like in things like Lizzie McGuire and That's So Raven, of course my friend tried to change it into a Disney princess look by adding a leaf and some daisies to it.

So that's it, just a quick post here while I'm on long lunch.  The pictures were taken in college on the mac's so sorry for the background, it was quite spontaneous. Enjoy the rest of your day!

Rainiepie

2 comments:

  1. I like the skirt, it has pointy bits like a fairy skirt!

    I know, people get stuff so cheap at American opshops! I can get some pretty cheap things here, but some of the shops have gone up in price. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's a shame, my best bet for cheap things is at a jumble sale but those don't really happen much in my part of the country.

      Delete