Monday 3 June 2013

Boot Fair/ Boot Sale/ Car Boot (?) Haul

Hello Readers,
I went to Winchester farm in Cheddar for their weekly Boot Fair/ Boot Sale/ Car Boot and market on sundays. It's veeery big and I had to miss out the indoor antique section as well as the market as I was running out of time and money.
First of these shoes:




They were my first buy and one I wished I haggled for. They were £4 and my mum always says when
It comes to boot fairs, only pay as much as it means to you. Now, these shoes are from the brand Kurt Geiger, so according to them is was a fair price. I actually like the bronze-y gold colour and the dark wooden stain of the wedge, I usually don't like gold but it looks quite steampunk-y. Peep toe shoes aren't exactly my cup of tea either but I needed summer heels and the nice buckle made up for it.The material of the shoes are a bit worn, cracked and bent to the previous owners feet and unfortunately the straps need extra holes but I do like these shoes. I'm not an experienced walker in heels so I think wedges are a good start to practising.


These are the second pair of shoes I bought:



I've always wanted shoes in this style I absolutely love it but I haven't found the perfect pair, my dream shoes are Lita's and it's hard to find a look alike with the things I want. When I saw these shoes, I was drawn to the style and material of the feet part. I don't like mismatching heels and I prefer higher heels with this style of shoes but like I said earlier, I'm not too good with walking so they were a good buy for practice and matching with clothes.

These heels aren't much good for support though. The heel part of my foot isn't supported by the heel of the shoes and the material is lovely but it doesn't support my ankle much. Because I love the style so much they are still my favourite and they were the cheaper pair!







I bought two belts that I got for reduced prices (only 10p mind you) for 30p and 40p here they are in detail and I'm wearing them in the earlier photo's for the shoes.



I don't wear belts much but these really appealed to me, I'm really into gypsy-ish and cowgirl kind of things lately so I bought them as the patterns and buckle had a western, rustic but gorgeous look.


So those are some of the clothes I bought, I'll talk about the corset I got in my corset collection blog. I did also buy some Disney posters but there's no need to talk about them here :p. I'll try to incorporate some of these into outfits.

Rainiepie

No comments:

Post a Comment