Saturday 11 May 2013

Exciting News

Good day Readers,
Just as I was picking the name of this blog, my Mum called me and my sister out of our rooms to tell us something. Now, my family were very lucky with this house because when we got it, it had a cellar which had been converted to an apartment so our 500 year old house had been done up with rooms (too modern in my opinion but we can't have everything) that were liveable and not dark and damp. The smallest room was turned in to my Dad's office and the two other rooms were turned into a "cinema room" and a "games room" the games room had a dart board, a chalkboard wall, table tennis/ pool table in it. It hasn't been used much lately other than extra storage and a place to put overnight guests because when we have party's people are more interested in the room with a big screen.











So my Dad decided to move into that room to use as his study, he is unfortunately painting over the gorgeous pink that took 6 coats and the chalkboard with another colour. Anyway, back to what my Mum told me and Jude, they were giving the room to us as an activity room. Basically we are putting my sewing machine down there and I can move all of my fabrics in the room down there. I've literally just been told and it will take a while for the move to happen so it won't happen for a while yet. This blog is going to be about everything arty and crafty I do and I was given a room to do just that in, seconds after creating the blog, it must be a good omen!

No comments:

Post a Comment